Podiatry | Kristian DePasquale
Kristian DePasquale is a qualified Podiatrist with over 10 years experience. As a podiatrist with Sporstmed, Kristian has a specific interest in elite sport, currently consulting as the club Podiatrist at the Port Adelaide Power (AFL) Football Club since 2010 & played over 100 games with the Port Adelaide Magpies (SANFL).
Kristian and his wife have three boys which is where his relationship with The Chiropractic Works began and is excited to be joining our team at Normanville.
He believes Podiatry is integral in the development of healthy feet, in helping us achieve our fitness & activity goals and to aid in maintaining mobility as we age.
- Prevention, treatment & rehab of all lower leg, ankle & foot conditions
- Footwear assessment and advice
- Children’s and adolescent development
- Video gait analysis and movement screening
- General podiatry treatments
- Diabetic & chronic disease foot assessments
- Monday: 8:30am-1pm | 2pm-5pm
- Thursday: 9:30am-12:30pm | 1:30-5pm
Contact 08 8558 3834 to book your appointment
Not located at Normanville? Please call our team on 08 8235 1922 for our preferred podiatry partners.