Who doesn’t love a choc chip cookie? Whether it’s for the kids or a healthy treat to have when you’re enjoying some ‘me’ time with a cup of tea, you will love these choc chip cookies from Wholefood Simply.
This recipe is one of Dr Hannah Flynn’s favourites to cook with her girls in the kitchen as with just four ingredients in quick, easy and relatively mess free. Or as mess free it can get when cooking with two girls in the kitchen.
If you love this recipe, we recommend checking out the website of Wholefood Simply as it’s certainly a go to site for Hannah when cooking for her family.
Extra note… This recipe is made using peanut butter so it’s definitely a snack to keep at home, not to send in the lunchbox to school.
Four Ingredient Choc Chip Cookies
By Wholefood Simply.
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons honey*
- 1/4 cup dark choc chips or chopped dark chocolate
- 1 1/4 cups almond meal
- Preheat your oven to 180°C or 350°F. Line a tray with baking paper.
- Place the peanut butter, honey and choc chips into a bowl and mix to combine. Add the almond meal and mix to combine. If need be work the mixture with your hands until it forms a dough.
- Use your hands to press and shape the mixture into balls. Place the balls onto the prepared tray and flatten. Bake for 8 – 10 minutes or until golden. Remove from the oven and cool on the tray.
- Eat and enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.